Are you ready for the ALAFAVE 2018 Congress?
Each day the excitement in Latin-American is greater for our upcoming Congress and Supplier’s Trade show ALAFAVE 2018, now, more global than ever!
Our date at Asuncion, Paraguay is closer, and it is time to get down to business.
In order to help you with the planning stage, the Latin American Candle Manufacturers Association has created the following check list, it includes information and useful tips for our members, suppliers and guests.
- The first step is to register for the ALAFAVE Congress 2018. April 16th is the last day to register online. After this date you will have to register onsite. https://www.regonline.com/ALAFAVEcongress2018
|US$ 550.00 ALAFAVE Member|
|US$ 850.00 No-member Candle Manufacturer|
|US$ 1500.00 No-member raw material supplier|
|US$ 150.00 Spouse|
Are you a Latin American candle manufacturer?
ALAFAVE offers you discounts and promotions.
Contact us for more information:
P: +1 305.266.6252
- If you are traveling by airplane, it is time to get your tickets in order to get cheaper prices, better and more convenient itineraries. Your final destination should be the International Silvio Pettirossi Airport, the most important in Paraguay. It is located in the city of Luque to the East of the capital city, Asuncion, the site of our Congress.
- All foreigners, including locals from Paraguay, must record their entry and exit to the country, no exceptions. You must keep your entry permit to avoid fines. In this site you can check the migratory requirements to enter the country of Paraguay: http://www.migraciones.gov.py/application/files/1414/9987/4999/Requerimientos_de_ingreso_al_pais.pdf
- The Paraguayan government imposes a visa as a requirement for those traveling foreigners’ non-residents. However, there are some countries that are exempt of this requisite to enter Paraguay, such are: Chile, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama. Follow the link to get more details: http://www.migraciones.gov.py/index.php/tramites-1/ingreso-y-salida-del-pais/requerimientos-de-ingreso-al-paraguay
- If your nationality requires a visa to travel to Asuncion, and if you need more information to process it, contact the Paraguayan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, via email Visas@mre.gov.py or by phone at +595 21 414 8771.
- Your hotel reservation is another important point that must be checked off. Remember that this is an additional step from the Congress registration. ALAFAVE negotiated a special rate with the hotel, Sheraton Asuncion, however; this preferential quote is subject to availability, hurry up! Access the link to book your room at ALAFAVE Inc. or at
You can also email our coordinator at Sheraton firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at+595 21 617 7234 celphone+595 982 223063
Now, you just have to pack your enthusiasm, your ideas, and your desire to grow and expand your business; and to be willing to learn from the expertise of our international leaders.
Don’t forget that ALAFAVES’s Board of Directors is ready to support you. Our main objective is to see you in Asuncion, Paraguay.
We guarantee that at your return from the Congress, you will see your business and your future in a new objective way.
ALAFAVE 2018 Congress and Suppliers Trade Show
More global than ever!